It is easy to allow worry to take over your life. Today’s modern society is all focused on worry. There are so many things that try to get your attention and cause you to worry. It is easy to let worry and fear to grip your brain and convince you that it has legitimate place in your life. It is possible to defeat worry, but it takes work on your part to try and find inner peace. Breathing exercise can make a huge difference when it comes to limiting worry. Focusing on your breathing, release all the negative emotional energy and stress and let it go. This may take some practice but having a feeling of inner ease is more than possible.
- 1You need to replace worrying with something that is the total opposite in the end.
- 2You can focus on your breathing and your heart. Breathing slower tends to work well.
- 3If you set your mind to what you need to get done and focus on it, things will go well
Focus your attention in the area of the heart. Imagine your breath is flowing in and out of your heart or chest area, breathing a little slower and deeper than usual.
Read the full article at: http://www.heartmath.com/blog/articles/how-to-disrupt-worry/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- What the Experts Say Are the Best Supplements for Your Brain - July 23, 2018
- 5 Healthy Seeds You Should Add to Your Diet Today - July 23, 2018
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018