Mental health issues affect so many Americans. You many know someone who has a mental illness or you may be struggling with a mental illness yourself. The Mental Health Reform Act of 2016 is geared to expand mental health services to also include treatment for eating disorders. This bill includes provisions from the Anna Westin act of 2015 which has helped 30 million Americans who have experienced eating disorders access treatment. The Senate is preparing to vote on the Mental Health Reform Act of 2016. There is two big ways that you can show your support for this bill. You can email your Senators and letting them know that you support this bill. There is also a change.org petition that you can sign online.
- 1Mental Health Reform Act of 2016 will give people with eating disorders greater access to care.
- 2Mental Health Reform Act of 2016 will expand mental health services.
- 3Please sign a change.org petition and email your representatives to support this bill.
The bill aims to expand access to mental health services, including eating disorders treatment.
Read the full article at: http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/blog/mental-health-reform-act-2016
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- Important Reasons Why You Need Relationship Goals - July 17, 2018
- A Critical Look at CBD Oil: The Effects and Benefits - March 28, 2018
- CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses & Side Effects - March 2, 2018