Experiencing problems with vision at middle age can be a challenge preventing you from enjoying life. Fortunately, middle age is also an excellent time to consider LASIK, a procedure that enables you to restore your eyesight and leave glasses and contacts behind, and with the financial stability that comes with middle age, and it is a good time for LASIK.
LASIK is not the only procedure to cure your eyesight, in the event that LASIK is not suitable for your eyes, there are other alternatives that are less invasive or more appropriate given condition for your eyesight such as LASEK. With LASEK, a person’s outer layer cornea is removed before surgery; a laser is then used to reshape the inner layer of the cornea. Expect a longer healing time.
Right about 40 years old many people find their eyesight start to diminish. This is natural. It is called presbyopia. It is a stiffening of the eye’s lens. You guessed it, reading glasses.
LASIK fixes your distance vision. But there is good news. LASIK can be combined with karma inlay to provide both near and distance vision.
If you have spent a lot of time in your life with contacts or glasses, it may be time to consider LASIK!
- 1If you are tired of corrective lenses Lasik may be a viable solution for you.
- 2Lasik is common among middle age people because they have the fiscal means to invest in their eye care.
- 3Advances in Lasik allows for treatment of a number of eye conditions that may not have been possible in the past.
See the original at: http://eyecare2020.com/blog/2017/03/lasik-for-everyone-ages-41-60/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Body Image & Disordered Eating - February 24, 2018
- Protect Your Eyes When You’re Hitting the Slopes - February 24, 2018
- High Performance Coffee Exists So You Can Survive Mondays - February 23, 2018