Deteriorating eyesight is just one of the many age-related problems people face as they get older. People who wear contacts may notice some issues with their current lenses, leading them to believe they need glasses. However, the issue can be fixed by changing to a different type of contact lens. Previously, this issue was fixed by a type of lens referred to as monovision lenses. These lenses work by using two different lenses, a near-sighted in one eye and a far-sighted in the other. This solution has worked; however, it is not the best way to go about fixing the problem. There has been a new type of lens released that could do a much better job fixing this issue. This new type of lens is referred to as a multifocal contact lens. These lenses cover more than just the near-sighted and far-sighted zones of vision correction. There used to be many restrictions and limitations when considering multifocal contact lenses. Multifocal lenses can now help in many situations with various vision correction needs. If you find yourself in need of a change with your current lenses, discuss multifocal lenses with your eye doctor.
Your eyes change as you age. Multifocal contact lenses to the rescue. #HealthStatus
- 1With advancing age comes a number of changes to the body, and the eyes are no exception.
- 2As the eyes age, they tend to need added assistance across a broader range of distances.
- 3Fortunately, there are multifocal contact lenses that serve this purpose very well, allowing a single pair of contacts to suit all activities.
See the original at: https://coopervision.com/blog/over-forty-contact-lenses
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018