Cold-pressed juices are the trend today. More and more people are now producing natural juices on their own rather than buying flavored juices from supermarkets and groceries. Because of this, several businesses have also started selling cold-pressed juicers in the market.
Hopping into this bandwagon can be a worthy investment because you and your potential customers can enjoy different nutrients from drinking different types of juices.
Starting a business with cold-pressed juices can be challenging because you’ll have to produce a capital before you can begin. If you don’t want to be bankrupt and actually earn from this industry, make use of a juicing calculator first. This tool can help you determine how much you can earn based on the capital you have. Aside from being financially prepared, don’t forget to highlight the following nutrients when selling juices:
Apples, carrots, and oranges
Apples, carrots, and oranges are cheap and can be purchased during different times of the year. This is a powerful juicing combination that can help your body protect itself from common illnesses and diseases, and even fight off infections. Aside from these, this combination has the following notable nutrients:
- Vitamin C: This nutrient can help keep your mind and memory sharp even as you age.
- Potassium: Potassium can provide several health benefits, which can include protecting your body from loss of muscle mass and regulating blood pressure. Potassium can also preserve bone mineral density and reduce the formation of kidney stones.
- Folic acid: The red blood cell formation in your body is dependent on this nutrient. Folic acid deficiency is one of the leading causes of anemia in children and adults.
Oranges and grapefruits
This combination is a powerful source of Vitamin C. When your body has enough Vitamin C, your wounds will heal faster, you can easily fight off infections, and have a better immune response. But aside from Vitamin C, using oranges and grapefruits in juicing can also provide you with the following nutrients:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A can help reduce acne in your body, allowing you to become more confident and have a better self-image. The same nutrient can also protect your eyes from night blindness and support bone health.
- Folic acid: Consuming folic acid can do wonders for pregnant women as this can prevent certain health defects. This nutrient can also control high blood pressure.
- Zinc: Zinc has a long list of health benefits, namely treating the common cold and diarrhea, and decreasing the risk of age-related chronic diseases.
Kale, tomatoes, and celery
Most people don’t like the bitterness of kale and celery. This is probably one of the reasons why these vegetables are the least favored by many. But if you equate the number of health benefits you can get from this combination, you should be more than willing to give this a try–just make sure that you’re adding tomatoes for a dash of sweetness. This trio can be a great source of Vitamin A, along with the following nutrients:
- Magnesium: Magnesium can be a great nutrient to keep anxiety and depression at bay. It can also help relieve migraines and headaches, and protect your body from diabetes.
- Iron: This nutrient is essential for your red blood cell production, improvement of the immune system, and boosting hemoglobin.
- Fatty acids: You’ll need fatty acids to improve your eye health, promote brain function, and decrease the risk of heart diseases.
Spinach, lettuce, and kale
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know how healthy vegetables are. This combination can be a powerhouse to boost your immune system and fight off diseases. With cold-pressed juicing, you’ll not only enjoy nutrients from different vegetables, but you’ll also entice children to take their leafy greens regularly. Here are some of the nutrients the entire family can enjoy from this combination:
- Vitamin B-6: This nutrient can play a significant role in improving your mood and reducing symptoms of depression.
- Iron: Aside from the other benefits previously mentioned, iron can regulate body temperature, carry oxygen to different parts of your body, and even cure chronic diseases.
- Calcium: Calcium is required for your body to build and maintain strong bones. Calcium is also necessary to have healthy hair and nails.
Focus On The Nutrients
Just like any other type of business, selling cold-pressed juices can also be challenging because you’ll have to consider the competition and the demands of your target market. But once you know the nutrients found on these juices and you’re able to showcase these in your products, hauling in customers and earning a profit can become easier!