Some chronic health concerns revolve around inflammation of the body. When joints swell on a consistent basis, for example, that’s rheumatoid arthritis. One way to reduce or even eliminate such swelling is the change your diet to one that is anti inflammatory. Certain foods can cause swelling in the body, or make the body more likely to swell. And other foods not only don’t have this issue, they can do the opposite and encourage the body to reduce existing swelling that might exist.
The basis of the anti inflammatory diet is high quality fruits and vegetables, accompanied by equally healthy carbohydrate sources. The plant based foods are high in antioxidants and have little or no chance of causing chronic swelling. The good carb sources will be ones that are fiber rich, which helps maintain good metabolic health and regular digestion. That fiber also helps minimize the impacts of meat consumption.
As for meat sources, fish protein is better than animal meat. Fish is generally very healthy, full of omega-3 fatty acids and low in fat. It’s also loaded with several key vitamins that help promote anti inflammation. Spices are another central aspect to this diet; cinnamon and turmeric are both good at reducing swelling and helping achieve the central goal of the anti inflammation diet.
Eliminate: Processed carbs, Pink meats, High saturated fat foods
Reduce: Dairy, Pork, Fats, Sugars
You may lose weight with this diet. But again weight loss is about calories consumed versus calories burned, so you would still need to be aware of the amount of calories you are eating if weight loss is your goal.
If you’re dealing with chronic swelling problems, the anti-inflammatory diet might help #HealthStatus
- 1Fruit and vegetables need to be consumed in more than the suggested five servings a day.
- 2Good quality grains and beans are included in the diet promoting gut health, preventing cancer.
- 3Processed carbs and high saturated fatty foods are not allowed as they promote inflammation.
See the original at: https://www.nutritioninspector.com/anti-inflammatory-diet-the-what-why-does-it-work/
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of February 26th, 2020 are Here
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- What Causes Student Stress And How To Avoid It In College - February 21, 2020
- Science Reveals Fascinating Insights About Who We Are And Where We Come From - February 20, 2020
- What To Look For In Quality Chiropractic Graduate Schools - February 20, 2020