Many people think a good and healthy breakfast is simple and easy to come up with. Cereal or bread, maybe some coffee, and you’re out the door headed to start your day in good shape. Or you might choose a smoothie, fitting in a lot of fruits and vegetables before most people are even out of bed.
A Harvard doctor says the best breakfast you can choose in the morning doesn’t have to be any more complicated than fruit, some quality yogurt, and oats. She says this meal is rich in nutrients and vitamins, which are primarily provided by the fruit. Frozen berries are her favorite choice, since being frozen just after harvest locks in both flavor and nutritional levels.
The yogurt, particularly high protein varieties, take care of that; giving you enough protein to ensure you reach lunch without feeling fatigued. And oats, however you prepare them, are fiber rich and full of good grain nutrients. If you want a little variety, just look to the seed and nut aisle of the grocery store for inspiration you can top your oats with.
The doctor’s recommended breakfast is complete, fast, and crowd pleasing. And it has the added bonus of avoiding excessive sugar that can lead to an energy crash before the midday meal.
Great breakfast idea with lots of vitamins, fiber and protein! Tasty way to start the day! #HealthStatus
- 1Too many people treat breakfast as a dessert bar and load up on sugary treats for the first meal of the day.
- 2A nutrient rich and filling breakfast can be as simple as fruit, oats, and yogurt.
- 3The suggested breakfast is fast, simple, tasty, and gives you everything needed to start the day off right.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018