Prom time is near and with that being in site, teens will crash diet. Crash dieting is not ever a great job nor a permanent solution. What constitutes a crash diet? Everything from diet supplement pills to juice cleanses to all fruit diets. These are not the only form of crash dieting. Crash dieting is ingesting or doing anything that promotes fast weight loss. Will you lose weight on a crash diet? The chances are that yes, you will experience a temporary weight loss. This is not a good weight loss. Besides being temporary and probably a weight loss made of dehydrating your body of the amount of water that it needs, these diets will most likely bring all of the weight back as soon as you start eating normally again. Ultimately, the worse thing about crash diets is the ability it has to create eating disorders. It also helps to fuel the dangers of people who already have eating disorders. The bottom line is to diet correctly and do not allow yourself to fall in to the hype of a fad diet.
- 1The dangers of diets that are popular
- 2How some diets lead to eating disorders
- 3Getting help for people with eating disorders
Temporarily starving the body through any means is incredibly triggering, as it creates an even greater sense of urgency to eat in the face of hunger.
Read the full article at: https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/blog/dangers-crashfad-diets-prom
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Death By Coronavirus: Covered By Life Insurance Policies? - April 1, 2020
- How To Shop For Medicine and Healthy Food Whilst Saving Money During The Coronavirus - March 31, 2020
- 5 Habits That Are Affecting Your Flexibility And Range Of Motion - March 27, 2020