The demands of modern day living are taking their toll on the health of the nation and its those in middle age that are suffering the consequences most, as their health reaches worrying new levels. More than 15 million Britons are living with a long-term health condition, and busy lives and desk jobs make it difficult to live healthily. We know that people often bury their heads in the sand when it comes to their general health, but the consequences of doing nothing can be catastrophic. People are being urged to consider their health and the simple steps they can take to improve it in the run-up to the new year. People are busy with work, with families and with the daily grind, and sometimes their own health is the least of their priorities.
- 1Modern life and what is out there to eat and indulge in has made it hard not to be overweight.
- 2Obesity seems like it has risen every year, and its gotten larger as each year has gone on.
- 3There seems to be more middle aged people out there who are being diagnosed with diabetes.
Eight out of 10 of middle-aged people in the UK weigh too much, drink too much or do not exercise enough, analysis from Public Health England (PHE) shows.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer - November 20, 2018
- Natural Cold and Flu Remedies From Around the World - November 19, 2018
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018