Melissa describes what meals she eats on a good day, almost a year after her gastric bypass surgery. She admits she isn’t a perfect eater, but she strives to eat meals much like the ones in the video. She gives protein and calorie counts and other relevant nutritional data. As she goes through her daily meal plan, she displays each meal on a plate. She tells the brands of each food item and why she likes them. She also mentions the store at which she remembers purchasing the products.
Key Points of Video:
- 111 mos post of Gastric Bypass surgery you should eat meals that consist of 1200 calories and 100 grams of protein.
- 2Purchase foods that are fast and easy to prepare such as egg whites turkey sausage.
- 3Also use portion control when eating meals and make sure you are eating healthy foods through out the day.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021