Obesity is one of the country’s quickest developing and most disturbing medical issues. Unless you act to address the feelings behind why you indulge, you could be fighting an uphill battle when it comes to your weight. If you have a high body mass index (BMI) — you might be in danger of numerous health conditions, including hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes, gallbladder malady, incessant weakness, asthma, apnea, and a few types of cancers. Your weight can in part be determined by your genetics, your ability to control your food portions, and the amount of activity you get. But it can also be influenced by your thoughts and feelings. For instance, sentiments of bitterness, tension, or stress frequently lead individuals to eat more than expected. You must learn tools to help you address these issues, plus balance your diet and get a proper amount of exercise.
- 1If you have a very high BMI; you could be at an increased risk of developing many serious health conditions.
- 2Anxiety and depression are two of the many factors that can lead to over-eating, and becoming obese.
- 3Seeking help from your physician and a psychologist will put you on the right track for taking action towards your obesity.
Unless you act to address the emotions behind why you overeat, you could be facing long-term problems.
Read the full article at: https://psychcentral.com/lib/learning-more-about-obesity/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 5 Habits That Are Affecting Your Flexibility And Range Of Motion - March 27, 2020
- 7 Best Vegetarian Protein Sources - March 19, 2020
- 6 Innovative Medical Devices That Transformed Health Care - March 18, 2020