As a doctor of the brain and cognitive science, Some can tell you the research proves that the foods we consume today, and the way we consume them, quickly trigger changes in the brain that ultimately block weight loss by creating insatiable hunger and overpowering cravings. With the right food choices we can heal our brain so that it work for us, not against us, and ultimately achieve permanent weight loss. Eliminate Sugar and Flour and sugar are as addictive in your brain as cocaine and other powdered drugs. Flour and sugar also block the brain from recognizing the hormone leptin, which signals that were full. A steady schedule of three meals a day at regular mealtimes breakfast, lunch, and dinner trains the brain to eat the right things at the right times and to pass up the wrong things in between.
- 1Many people resolve to hit the gym in the new year, but few succeed at losing weight because exercise actually depletes willpower.
- 2It’s crucial to keep your brain working towards your goal of losing weight.
- 3Eliminating sugar and flour, eating regular meals, and being consistent can help re-wire your brain to keep you motivated in your goal to lose weight.
More important, though, is this little-known scientific fact: the seat of our body’s weight loss function is not in our thighs or fat cells, but in the brain. As a doctor of brain and cognitive science I can tell you the research proves that the foods we consume today, and the way we consume them, quickly trigger changes in the brain that ultimately block weight loss by creating insatiable hunger and overpowering cravings.
Read the full article at: http://healthyaging.net/healthy-lifestyle/how-to-rewire-your-brain-for-weight-loss/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Death By Coronavirus: Covered By Life Insurance Policies? - April 1, 2020
- How To Shop For Medicine and Healthy Food Whilst Saving Money During The Coronavirus - March 31, 2020
- 5 Habits That Are Affecting Your Flexibility And Range Of Motion - March 27, 2020