Having a vending machine at school can be very beneficial to both the students and the school authorities for many reasons. Having these snacks available to the students although they might not be the healthiest helps school officials keep track of their students. If the machines are in the school the children will not walk to stores during lunch to get their quick fix. Kids are gonna want junk food no matter how much we preach about eating healthy so why fight it. At least this way we have a watchful eye over our students and the funds although are not much are always put back into the school in some type of way. So we can keep our kids safe and make a little extra for the school and I see that as a win win in my opinion. So I vote keep them they are not hurting anyone.
- 1There are some principals out there who the kids do like.
- 2There seems to be a lot of talk at schools when it comes to vending machines.
- 3A lot of schools remove vending machines because of obesity.
School vending machines peddle junk.
Read the full article at: http://www.weightymatters.ca/2016/12/school-vending-machines-raise-very.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Leaning Forward During Phone Use May Cause ‘Text Neck’ - July 21, 2017
- Poor Academic Performance Linked to Irregular Sleeping Patterns - July 21, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Affects Twice as Many People as Estimated - July 21, 2017