We all could use a little more energy. We remember the days of our youth where energy was in an abundances. We could never run out of it, always on the go until bed. Well we have all gotten a little older and so has our energy. It is slowly disappearing, and some of us would go the extra mile just to get some of it back. Well now there is way to get more fuel for your daily needs, and it does not cost you cent. It is something that you do daily already, chew your food, but taking the time to do it better could equal more energy for the day. You should chew every bite of food 20-30 times. Slow down and chew to increase your energy and decrease the amount of food you eat.
[pel_getmldata healthy=’yes’ numrec=3]
- 1If you aren’t chewing well you’re not digesting your food well, which means you’re not transforming it into energy.
- 2Chewing your food gives your body time to signal to your brain that it’s no longer hungry, which means you’re eating less food and less likely to gain extra weight.
- 3Taking the time to chew your food is one of the easiest ways to eliminate gas, bloating and indigestion.
Chewing your food gives your body time to signal to your brain that it’s no longer hungry, which means you’re eating less food and less likely to gain extra weight.
Read the full article at: http://culinarytherapyonline.com/top-tip-energy/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018