Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is used to treat hair loss. It helps the body provide necessary blood, oxygen, and other nutrients to areas where surgery (hair transplants) has been done. In addition, long term treatment after surgery can help limit any additional thinning. There are several ways that LLLT is administered. Laser domes, laser combs, and laser caps are used. Laser domes require outpatient visits. Laser combs are used at home but can be difficult to use. Laser caps are probably the easiest method, since they are portable, hands-free, and effective. The Hair Transplant Institute of Miami offers the Capillus272 laser cap, a powerful device approved by the FDA which can be used at home. It is the most powerful device available for at-home use.
- 1Lower-level laser therapy (LLLT) is a non-surgical way to treat hair and increase hair volume and thickness through consistent, long-term use.
- 2LLLT is better than hair transplants because it promotes stronger and fuller hair growth, and also restores blood, oxygen and nutrients to balding areas.
- 3There are several ways to undergo LLLT, such as laser domes, combs, or caps, some of which can be used for in-home treatment.
- 4LLLT can be augmented when accompanied by a natural or organic serum like Bioroot
The Hair Transplant Institute of Miami offers the Capillus272 laser cap, a device cleared by the FDA for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
Read the full article at: https://www.miamihair.com/blog/hair-loss/can-lllt-help-hair-transplant-success/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How To Check The Legitimacy Of Your Medicines - June 4, 2020
- How To Fix Your Sleep Schedule: The Only Guide You Need - June 1, 2020
- Year-Round Habits For A Healthier Immune System - May 31, 2020