For the roughly twenty million women in the United States with hair loss, the holidays are a stressful time. With hair tied to a woman’s beauty, they may feel scared of stepping out the door. But, there are a variety of health conditions that can lead to hair loss, such as androgenic alopecia, telogen effluvium, anagen effluvium due to chemotherapy, traction alopecia or alopecia areata. The suggested ways to cope this holiday season are, to realize that it is not your fault, to use this as an excuse to pamper yourself with a make over, or to consider visiting a hair loss specialist to help diagnose and treat the underlying problem. If you do need treatment, please consider the the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami, they have decades of experience, and are an award winning hospital for hair loss.
- 1Isolating yourself to hide the symptoms of hair loss is only going to make you feel worse in the long run.
- 2Adopting a new hair-do is exciting assuming you have the time to practice and style your locks to your liking.
- 3Visit a qualified hair loss physician or specialist who can diagnose your hair loss condition and rule out any other medical concerns.
Unfortunately for those suffering from female hair loss, December’s festivities are flooded with feelings of discomfort and anxiety.
Read the full article at: https://www.miamihair.com/blog/hair-loss/coping-female-hair-loss-holidays/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How To Fix Your Sleep Schedule: The Only Guide You Need - June 1, 2020
- Year-Round Habits For A Healthier Immune System - May 31, 2020
- Things To Expect In A Senior Living Facility - May 29, 2020