Diet, it is a scary word for some and can be down right exhausting at just the thought of changing our eating habits. Once you get the courage to follow through on a healthy diet, you began to notice small changes in your appearance and your energy level. It is no secret that living a healthy lifestyle even your diet can benefit you in ways that can not be explained. Your skin becomes brighter, your clothes fit better, your energy level improves, the list could go on. But one effect you may not notice right away is your hair growth. Yes, your hair, having a healthy diet can improve your hair. Learn why and how this phenomenon takes place when you change to a healthy diet.
- 1Physical characteristics, including hair, is often representative of your internal wellbeing.
- 2When you lack the nutrients necessary to keep your body performing properly, certain functions shut down.
- 3Patients suffering from temporary hair loss due a stressful event or dietary shift, a condition called telogen effluvium, should reevaluate their nutrition
Proteins and their amino acids are known as the building blocks of the body. Like their effects on muscles, proteins keep hair long, strong and soft. Protein-rich foods include chicken, turkey, fish, eggs and low-fat dairy products. Legumes and nuts are viable protein alternatives for individuals on a vegetarian or vegan diet. Try to allocate 30 percent of your caloric intake toward proteins for a well-balanced diet.
Read the full article at: https://www.miamihair.com/blog/hair-facts/diet-encourages-hair-growth/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021