Some of us struggle with our scalps. We look at beauty commercials and marvel how there’s nary a fleck of dandruff anywhere in sight. Sometimes we might find ourselves in the bathroom, scrubbing and scrubbing under the shower, but still we’ll come home after a day or night out and see the signs that our scalp’s shedding will not be tamed. It can drive sufferers to distracted frustration.
Some beauticians advise using your fingernails to vigorously agitate your scalp, dislodging the stray cells that show up on our shoulders and clothes as dandruff. But adding some specific scrub substances to the physical scrubbing can make the treatment very effective. dpHue’s Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub is a salt and apple infused topical treatment that can help. It incorporates sea salt from near the Himalayas, and has a suitably abrasive texture for really working your skin to give up what it wants to anyway.
As you apply it vigorously, the Scalp Scrub will mellow down into a lotion like consistency; but the initial application will be a bit rough. That mechanical action as you rub it in will combine with the acidic properties of the vinegar to degrade dead skin cells so they come out in the shower and not on a date.
Coating your scalp for a good scrub can save your shoulders from being covered in dandruff. #HealthStatus
- 1A scalp scrub uses abrasive and chemical treatment to help dislodge dead skin cells in the shower.
- 2dpHue’s Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub contains sea salt as an abrasive that will melt during use.
- 3dpHue’s product uses both mechanical action as well as chemical processes to make a difference in treating your scalp.
See the original at: https://www.allure.com/review/dphue-apple-cider-vinegar-scalp-scrub-review
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- US Hemp Sales Reach Record-Breaking $820M In 2017 - January 14, 2019
- What Does an Eye Twitch Indicate? - January 9, 2019
- How To Help A Child With School Anxiety Sleep Well - January 7, 2019