No one likes to feel like they have dirty hair. Unfortunately, we don’t always have time for a full wash or access to facilities to conventionally wash our hair. That is the perfect time to use a dry shampoo. But using dry shampoo on your hair can damage it. This shampoo is just a powder and it is much easier to use than other shampoos for daily bases, but it also has an affect on your hair. First of all, your hair starts to be dryer and for that reason it is losing its glow, less shine. Also, when you are using your hairbrush, you will notice that more hair is going to be on it. You will lose more hair than normal. When absolutely necessary this can be a good option. But for the health of your hair, don’t use it all the time.
- 1Some people use dry shampoo when washing with regular shampoo isn’t feasible.
- 2Dry shampoo can weaken your hair making more strands fall out because of being stuck together or hair follicles being clogged and irritated.
- 3Reduce the #of times you wash and get used to a little more oiliness, and in time, your hair will re-balance itself, but feel free to keep a little dry shampoo around for special occasions only.
Many women (and men) have found dry shampoo to be immensely helpful in cutting down on washing, drying and styling time throughout the week.
Read the full article at: https://www.miamihair.com/blog/healthy-hair-tips/dry-shampoo-cause-hair-loss/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How To Check The Legitimacy Of Your Medicines - June 4, 2020
- How To Fix Your Sleep Schedule: The Only Guide You Need - June 1, 2020
- Year-Round Habits For A Healthier Immune System - May 31, 2020