Since the beginning of time males and females alike have fought against hair loss. There is and has been a social stigma towards baldness, and pharmaceutical companies are trying to cash in on this epidemic. To date there is not a cure-all pill or serum on the market. There are many factors that attribute to hair loss some of which are purely genetics, which may attribute to the delay of the magic pill we are waiting for. But there is hope on the horizon, but in the mean time it is best to consult with your dermatologist.
- 1Men have been going bald since the beginning of time.
- 2Scientists constantly work on ways to regrow hair.
- 3There are many different causes of baldness.
Before Rogaine, hair transplants and hair additions, men coped in various ways from magic ointments to the styling of their hair.
Read the full article at: https://www.ahlc.org/male-pattern-hair-loss/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021