Your hair is one of the key features everyone sees when you’re out and about in the world. When it’s flat and limp, it can not just leave you looking less than your best; it can cause you to feel less than your best as well. Pumping up your hair is a way to gain confidence and better personal presentation, all in one.
Apothecare Essentials is a new skin and hair care product from Unilever. The international manufacturing company says the Apothecare Essentials line is a one stop source for all your hair and skin needs. For hair, this starts with The Booster shampoo, which is the center of the line’s hair care arsenal.
Infused with floral and herbal scents such as rose hip and geranium, and fortified with aloe vera, The Booster shampoo can help increase the thickness and volume your hair enjoys. And unlike previous products that made similar claims, The Booster shampoo has been scientifically formulated to hold your hair all day. It cleans as well as boosts, so your hair is conditioned to stay thick and luxurious. When used with The Booster Conditioner, each strand will be smoothed to move naturally without falling flat and limp before lunch. The secret is micelles, which is all the rage in French skin products and is now making its way into hair as well.
A new line of hair care products from Unilever can give your hair the boost it’s been missing. #HealthStatus
- 1The Booster hair care products are designed for flat and fine hair.
- 2The Booster doesn’t weigh hair down but gives the illusion of thickness by using special sauce.
- 3It uses micelles, which is silicone free, to remove impurities from hair.
See the original at: https://www.allure.com/story/apothecare-essentials-the-booster-shampoo-review
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Living with Eczema - August 20, 2019
- How to Handle Lice - August 19, 2019
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Personal Trainer - August 14, 2019