When a moment of clarity and motivation comes to an individual, it is like starting over fresh, with your eye on the prize. When a vision of a new life, or a new you comes to mind, it can take over your life and off you go on achieving your goal. As we get close to our goal, we see ourselves slowing down, and even putting ourselves in reverse. In doing so we are self sabotaging our goals and visions and we don’t even know it till it is to late. Why do we do it, do we even know we are doing it. Find out your warning signs of self sabotage, and learn why we do it. So, the next time you working towards your goals you will know when to set back a regroup before your roller coaster ride stops rolling.
- 1Self-sabotage is generally an unconscious behavior and often driven by our insecurities and fears.
- 2Reversing self-sabotaging habits, like worrying or assuming the worst is really worth our care and attention.
- 3Using our heart intelligence we can compassionately re-tune our awareness towards how we use our personal energy.
Through heart-focused practices we can pinpoint effective counter responses to tired habits. We can identify new and supportive ways to interrupt the pattern of self-sabotage.
Read the full article at: http://www.heartmath.com/blog/articles/can-we-stop-with-the-self-sabotage-already/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018