Weight loss and maintaining an ideal body weight is a very big part of the modern culture. The weight loss industry is a mega money making industry with several products out there to help the consumer. Options include fad diets, hard core exercises, surgery, and now new one is coming on scene. Now, CryoFitness is offering a new cutting edge treatment called cryotherapy. You can now have weekly 3 minute session in a crysosauna for 75 dollars a session. It uses cryogenic nitrogen vapor to lower the skin temperature by 30-50 degrees which can burn up to an astonishing 800 calories in just 3 minutes. You are literally freezing your but off! One client wrote that it does get extremely cold towards the end of the session but leaves your very invigorated.
- 1Cryotherapy stimulates the body’s response to cold in order to reduce swelling and inflammation and it’s also claimed the treatment – which uses cryogenic nitrogen vapour to lower skin temperature by a frosty 30 to 50 degrees – can burn up to 800 calories in just three minutes.
- 2Anyone who wishes they could chill out a bit when it comes to their weight, might want to take note of a new trend.
- 3‘It’s not like getting into a cold shower – it takes a while to build up but by the end of the three minutes you’re ready to hop out,’ she said, referring to the chilly temperature.
Cryotherapy stimulates the body’s response to cold in order to reduce swelling and inflammation and it’s also claimed the treatment – which uses cryogenic nitrogen vapour to lower skin temperature by a frosty 30 to 50 degrees – can burn up to 800 calories in just three minutes.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3762936/Cryotherapy-burn-800-calories-THREE-minutes-temperatures-MINUS-140-degrees.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjhjMDhkMjQ0Yzc4OWE4MmY6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNGTBzcbWWfijApWR2KNoVU-7Yg41w
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Brain Bleed - November 20, 2019
- Infant Jaundice Common & Treatable - November 18, 2019
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019