The biological health of one’s heart can be directly attributed to lifestyle and length of life, illness, and disease. Measuring one’s aortic stiffness and blood pressure is a way to determine biological health of the heart. Until recently this could only be done with expensive medical equipment by a doctor. A device has been invented called iHeart. This device can be used easily by an individual to test their own aortic pulse wave by connecting it to their finger. This pulse wave senses both the aortic stiffness and blood pressure of the individual. Having a device like this easily accessible helps people monitor their health and attribute their positive lifestyle changes to any improvement. Many people have been testing and providing feedback and the hope is that users can share and communicate with health professionals using the device.
- 1It is very difficult to find the relationship between aortic stiffness and cardiovascular risk.
- 2The old ways of studying and testing sometimes start your path to learn about the risk.
- 3The technology is easy to use and just starts with a touch of a finger as well.
Our vision is to give people access to a very powerful single health metric that can guide them towards good lifestyle choices and help them to feel better and live longer.
Read the full article at: https://www.news-medical.net/news/20161201/How-old-is-your-heart.aspx
To purchase or read reviews click here: IHeart Internal Age System
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How To Check The Legitimacy Of Your Medicines - June 4, 2020
- How To Fix Your Sleep Schedule: The Only Guide You Need - June 1, 2020
- Year-Round Habits For A Healthier Immune System - May 31, 2020