Hitting the gym isn’t just a guy thing. Women can definitely benefit as much from physical activity as men. And not just cardio exercises like aerobics or swimming. Weightlifting can yield significant benefits for female health.
It’s not news, or new, that gyms are always eager to sign up new customers. And behind that has been an ever ongoing cycle of new offerings that seek to entice us into joining and becoming members. Fitness fads come and go, and some stick while others fade away. But weights have been a mainstay, mostly because male customers often gravitate to them.
Many women have often expressed a concern of not wanting to end up overly bulked up when asked why they don’t consider lifting weights as a form of exercise. Experts are quick to reassure that simply including some weights in your regular gym routine won’t result in unfeminine curves. And weight lifting is a great way to burn calories, which is often a primary goal of anyone who has a gym routine.
Most gyms can make physical trainers available who can answer questions and help you design a routine that will suit your needs. Even a discussion can yield benefits you’ll see in the mirror, and of course trainers can even step in to help guide your workouts more directly; but don’t be afraid of the weights.
Weight lifting doesn’t have to be a guy thing at the gym. Ladies, there are benefits to pumping iron #HealthStatus
- 1Bring a friend or your partner to have someone motivate and possibly guide you.
- 2Don’t be afraid to ask questions and learn how to use the equipment properly.
- 3Keep up the regular training to stay in the zone and learn to love it.
See the original at: http://blog.muscle-zone.com/woman-at-the-gym-for-the-first-time-where-to-start/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Natural Cold and Flu Remedies From Around the World - November 19, 2018
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018