Will we finally get an answer to the age old question, “Does size really matter”? Out of all of the myths about drinking alcoholic beverages, there may actually be some truth to this classic tale. The theory behind this is that a person that weighs more will need to consume more alcohol to exceed the legal limit as what a smaller person would need. A one hundred and ten pound woman versus a three hundred pound professional football player, will be going head to head in a drinking competition. To test this myth, and to see what does happen to each of them as they continue to drink alcoholic beverages from beer, to shots, and including an innocent glass of wine and test their score on their breathalyzer app with the BACtrack Mobile Pro.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Women process alcohol differently than men.
- 2Your weight has a direct effect on the amount of alcohol you can drink and stay sober.
- 3Drinking the same amount of alcohol can result in different blood alcohol levels.
If you drink, you should have your own breathalyzer app
The only smartphone breathalyzer app that employs police-grade Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensors, the same advanced technology trusted by hospitals, businesses, schools, and even law enforcement. BACtrack Mobile Pro is equipped with a miniature breath capture pump to ensure reliable and consistent results. You can actually feel the pump activate at the end of every test.
How It Works:
- 1Breath into the BACtrack and results are sent wirelessly to your iOS or Android device.
- 2See accurate reading and a ZeroLine® estimate of when your BAC will reach 0.00%.
- 3Decide what comes next. Save your number? Test someone else? Switch to water? Hand over your keys?
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor – The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump – Breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth and shows results on the breathalyzer app.
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App – The free BACtrack breathalyzer app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber™ if you’ve had too much.
- Compatibility – Breathalyzer App is Compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
Instantly transform your smartphone into a police-grade breathalyzer with the award-winning BACtrack Mobile. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your BAC results over time, and with ZeroLine, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. Features wireless connectivity via Bluetooth, powerful app-enabled BAC tracking tools and is compatible with most iPhone and Android devices. Because of its police-grade fuel cell sensor technology, BACtrack Mobile is ideal for both personal and professional use.
- Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology - BACtrack's police-grade sensor technology is the same technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly connects to your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth
- BACtrack Companion App - The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time, including optional photos, notes and drink logs. Proprietary ZeroLine technology gives you an estimate of when your BAC will return to 0.00%
- Compatible Devices - Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+; iPad 3, 4, Mini, Air; iPod Touch 5, 6; Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6; HTC One; Sony Xperia Z2, Z3; Google Nexus 5, 6; LG G3, G Flex; Moto X, G and most other popular Android smart devices running Android 4.3 or higher
- Manufactured by BACtrack - The #1 most-trusted brand of breathalyzers, with over 14 years of experience providing the most accurate, convenient and affordable breath alcohol testing devices on the market
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Purium Review: 10 Day Transformation Days 4 to Done - July 11, 2017
- Purium Review: 10 Day Transformation Days 0-3 - July 3, 2017
- Tired? Try the Core 3 Daily by Purium - June 28, 2017