Will we finally get an answer to the age old question, “Does size really matter”? Out of all of the myths about drinking alcoholic beverages, there may actually be some truth to this classic tale. The theory behind this is that a person that weighs more will need to consume more alcohol to exceed the legal limit as what a smaller person would need. A one hundred and ten pound woman versus a three hundred pound professional football player, will be going head to head in a drinking competition. To test this myth, and to see what does happen to each of them as they continue to drink alcoholic beverages from beer, to shots, and including an innocent glass of wine and test their score on their breathalyzer app with the BACtrack Mobile Pro.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Women process alcohol differently than men.
- 2Your weight has a direct effect on the amount of alcohol you can drink and stay sober.
- 3Drinking the same amount of alcohol can result in different blood alcohol levels.
If you drink, you should have your own breathalyzer app
The only smartphone breathalyzer app that employs police-grade Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensors, the same advanced technology trusted by hospitals, businesses, schools, and even law enforcement. BACtrack Mobile Pro is equipped with a miniature breath capture pump to ensure reliable and consistent results. You can actually feel the pump activate at the end of every test.
How It Works:
- 1Breath into the BACtrack and results are sent wirelessly to your iOS or Android device.
- 2See accurate reading and a ZeroLine® estimate of when your BAC will reach 0.00%.
- 3Decide what comes next. Save your number? Test someone else? Switch to water? Hand over your keys?
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor – The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump – Breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth and shows results on the breathalyzer app.
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App – The free BACtrack breathalyzer app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber™ if you’ve had too much.
- Compatibility – Breathalyzer App is Compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 40 Day Transformation Video - November 26, 2019
- CBD Oil for Skincare: What Does It Really Do? - July 19, 2019
- CBD Oil for Arthritis Pain: Does It Really Treat Arthritis? - July 16, 2019