Believe it or not retirement is not a joke, or some fairy tale. It is real, but it has become a thing of the past. Currently our economy has tightened its grip and we are working longer and harder for that light at the end of the tunnel. Long gone are the days where retirement comes automatically, where you can throw in the towel and hit the road for long vacations, and family visits. But wait, that can be you retiring as early as fifty two, as long you abide by a few simple rules you can be enjoying your retirement years with money in the bank. Don’t fooled, it may not be easy, but you are not planning for a quick fix, a right now financial issue, you are planning for the rest of your life, you can afford to take a few minutes and read about how you can be living it up, while others are still working.
- 1Back in the day, people used to retire with a pension at 65. Now, many Americans are working longer.
- 2If you are going to spend time and money on a college education or trade school, you might as well choose a top-paying profession.
- 3Follow the 20% rule: Save and invest a minimum of 20% of your income — in other words, keep 20% of what you make.
School district boundaries make a difference. According to a 2013 survey by Realtor.com, 3 out of 5 of prospective buyers surveyed said that school boundaries would affect their search for a new home.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021