Every year the season of giving rolls around and everyone is in the holiday spirit. If we could be so gracious and giving year round it could have an affect on our health. Yes, life is a never ending roller coaster and sometimes those dips are a bit steeper than you projected. But having the right can do attitude can have a larger impact on your life than you thought. Your home life and work life can improve as long as you improve. Gratitude can go a long ways, it can impact your health, your family, your overall out look on life. Take a moment a find out what having a bit of thanks other than on thanksgiving can do for your life.
- 1Gratitude can be taught and we can live it by example. It’s even healthy for us and may counterbalance the damaging health effects of our overindulgence all year long, especially at Thanksgiving.
- 2Mental health professionals are taking a close look at how virtues such as gratitude can benefit our health.
- 3Without beating this assumption to death, lack of “gratitude” can lead to creating stress; anxiety can be evidenced at work by reduced productivity, safety concerns, poor morale, and absenteeism.
Without beating this assumption to death, lack of “gratitude” can lead to creating stress; anxiety can be evidenced at work by reduced productivity, safety concerns, poor morale, and absenteeism.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Blood Test May Predict Who Is Most At Risk For Diabetes - July 19, 2018
- My Mammogram Missed My Breast Cancer - July 19, 2018
- How Nattokinase Supports Reproductive Wellness - July 18, 2018