Why should you learn a foreign language? There are several reason to learn a foreign language. Language channels your thoughts. John McWhorter states that world views can be shaped by language. If you want to learn and experience a culture understanding the language is invaluable. If you speak two language you will be a better multi-tasker. Learning a new language is fun. You have many options to learn a new language. You can learn a new language through traditional classes, take a course at home on your computer, download a language app, or get books from the library. An audio language component will ease your learning to understand verbal communication. A written language component will help you be able to navigate maps, street signs, and restaurant menus.
Key Points of Video:
- 1English is becoming the universal language of the world.
- 2Mandarin Chinese is spoken by more people but more Chinese people are learning English.
- 3There are two dozen universities in China teaching only in English.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 3 Different Types Of Spinal Stenosis - April 1, 2021
- 3 Reasons People Use Organic Hand Soaps - February 24, 2021
- 3 Ways The Healthcare System Has Adapted To Remote Working - February 15, 2021