For Body-Armor-Line-Up-New-Packaging of you who love exercising outside, you should now that dehydration is the number one problem you are likely to face (especially in this hot weather). Drinking only water may not be enough. You’ll get a good pick-me-up with the right amount of salt you need whenever you’re active. The best thing about them is that you can enjoy some chocolate mixed with delicious inclusions like almonds, pumpkin seeds, and toasted coconut.
- 1Exercising outside in the heat requires taking measures to stay hydrated and nourished properly.
- 2Some beverages and snacks are better than others for staying adequately hydrated and nourished.
- 3Pay attention to the signs from your body to determine if you are hungry or dehydrated.
For those of you who love exercising outside, you should now that dehydration is the number one problem you are likely to face (especially in this hot weather). Drinking only water may not be enough.
Read the full article at: http://www.rebeccascritchfield.com/2016/07/23/5-ways-beat-heat-fuel-fitness-routines/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- What Causes Student Stress And How To Avoid It In College - February 21, 2020
- Science Reveals Fascinating Insights About Who We Are And Where We Come From - February 20, 2020
- What To Look For In Quality Chiropractic Graduate Schools - February 20, 2020