When we come home from work or from working out or just having a day out, we often go to the cabinet or fridge to get a snack. Well if we want to see our grandkids and be able to enjoy the golden years, we need to make good decisions when picking out those yummy morsels. We don’t hardly think about how the foods we eat today will affect our health many years from now. Unfortunately we find out all to late that what we did 20 or 30 years ago affected how we feel and what our physical capabilites are. So do yourself a favor and find out how to select healthier foods. Many of the recipies shown are fast and easy to prepare. For some tips on how to reduce the risk of heart disease, just read on.
- 1People who have high cholesterol have about twice the risk of contracting heart disease as compared to people with normal cholesterol levels.
- 2When it comes to scientific evidence it suggests that eating one point five ounces of nuts per day may reduce the particular risk associated with heart disease.
- 3When it comes to pistachio nuts nearly ninety percent of all of the fats that are found in Wonderful Pistachios are the healthy unsaturated type.
People with high cholesterol have about twice the risk of getting heart disease compared to people who have normal cholesterol, but food choices can help you manage cholesterol.
Read the full article at: http://www.rebeccascritchfield.com/2016/09/28/eat-way-healthier-heart/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Grape or Grain but Never the Twain? A Randomized Controlled Multiarm Matched-Triplet Crossover Trial of Beer and Wine - March 25, 2019
- Choosing Adult Day Care for Alzheimer’s Patients - March 21, 2019
- Some Common Surgeries - March 21, 2019