If you are feeling “blah” and can’t shake that feeling, your best way to kick that feeling is to engage in a detox. A detox is the perfect way to reset your food habits, often in the summer too many times do we let ourselves go with all of the good food and barbeques that we host with our friends. By doing a detox, you can reset, restore and revive your energy by reintroducing good food back into your system. Many people associate a detox to preventing yourself to having good foods as if you were limiting yourself but that’s not the truth at all. Instead, you won’t be fasting and you will get to enjoy a menu of delicious seasonal foods on an everyday basis during the almost two week long detox.
- 1Many of us loosen our food boundaries at summer BBQs and parties and end up paying the consequences.
- 2The end of summer is the ideal time of year to shift the focus back to you, your health, and your family’s health.
- 3What if… in just one week, you could hit the reset button and feel better than you have in years? You can!
The latest in nutritional science recognizes your digestive system to be at the core of your health.
Read the full article at: https://culinarytherapyonline.com/feeling-blah-heres-how-to-hit-the-reset-button/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 3 Different Types Of Spinal Stenosis - April 1, 2021
- 3 Reasons People Use Organic Hand Soaps - February 24, 2021
- 3 Ways The Healthcare System Has Adapted To Remote Working - February 15, 2021