Chicken is a food that can be prepared in enjoyed in 1000’s of ways . Chicken salads can range from lettuce and cheese to a wild mixture of fruits and veggies to make an unbelievable dish you won’t soon forget. Here are two wonderful styles of chicken salad one hot and one cold. The base can be made the same way for each, and don’t be afraid to throw in a thing or two that you think might enhance the flavor. With ingredients like cucumber, red and yellow capsicum, sliced beetroot, and edam cheese you are in for a treat. There are so many different combinations of ingredients that can be used to make the chicken salad that’s right for you. So don’t be afraid to try something new. You will never know if you like it or not if you don’t try.
- 1I thought I would share my recipes for my two current favorite chicken salads. One with warm chicken and one with cold chicken.
- 2I adore chicken salads. I usually have a chicken salad for dinner a few times a week because with the different variations I make I don’t get bored of them.
- 3A summer chicken salad can look very different to a winter chicken salad.
Both of these recipes are for one serving but it’s always a great idea to make more to feed your family as well and to make some for lunches for a couple of days too.
Read the full article at: http://melissalosesit.co.nz/2017/01/12/recipes-for-my-favourite-chicken-salads/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Periodic Fever Syndrome - December 9, 2019
- The Health Benefits of Sleeping Cold - December 4, 2019
- This Is the First Hemp Strain to Be Awarded a US Patent - December 3, 2019