Human body’s are quirky, and more importantly, sensitive. Changes in environment, such as altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, or internal changes, activated by stress, all these things impact the marvelous mechanism, known as the human body. Stomachs, in particular, are highly reactive. In fact, gut reactions are no joke, particularly when they involve traveler’s constipation. Traveling can, of course, involve all the heretofore mentioned conditions and more. So, what to do? Resorting to laxatives can throw your gut into overdrive, causing cramping pains, not to mention creating a serious crimp in your plans to relax and have some vacation fun. So, why not use two of nature’s most potent remedies, fiber and magnesium. Fiber, famous for it’s bulking action, moves bowel contents along, for smoother, easier evacuations, while Magnesium, a vital mineral, is noted for easing stress, vital for relaxing tensed up stomach muscles. Finding your fiber in fruits, veggies and nuts is usual. However, boarding the plane with a basket of apples and celery is awkward. Instead, try a bottle of psyllium husks. Use a teaspoon as needed. Magnesium, found abundantly in legumes, can also be taken in pill form. Pack this potent pair and have a great constipation-free trip.
- 1Dehydration is one of the most common sources of constipation, so remembering to drink plenty of water is a great (free!) way to keep things moving.
- 2You can find magnesium in dried seaweed, beans, millet, quinoa, nuts, seeds, bone broth, spinach, oatmeal, and raw cacao.
- 3Pack some extra fiber and magnesium in your suitcase for a blissful vacation that is constipation-free!
I know that travelers constipation can be just as frustrating as airline food, but the good news is that there are natural ways to ensure a blissful vacation for yourself and family that don’t involve repeated trips to the bathroom.
Read the full article at: https://culinarytherapyonline.com/travelers-constipation/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021