If you’re trying to get pregnant, it’s best to know the difference of ovulation and fertility, which this video explains. Ovulation relies on the woman. It is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, pushed down the fallopian tube, and able to be fertilized. This occurs every month for women, usually 10 to 16 days prior to menstruation. On the other hand you have fertility. Fertility is the ability to actually be able to reproduce. Fertility issues can be found in men and/or women. Fertility can be dependent on age, health, and many other factors. It is in its peak during early to late 30’s. The hormones are fully equipped and ready for reproduction. Unless, there are factors causing the human to be infertile and unable to reproduce.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Understand ovulation and fertility facts to help you get pregnant.
- 2Supposing a perfectly regular menstrual cycle with ovulation at day 16, this would mean that the fertile window lasts between day 10 and 16.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- What’s New in Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy, 2017 - December 11, 2017
- The Link Between a Lack of Sleep and Type 2 Diabetes - December 11, 2017
- This Sugar Swap Could Be Your Best Bet To Lose Weight, Science Says - December 11, 2017