Gut health and microbiome have a connection to optimal fertility. Digestion plays a very big role in the health of mostly every body. Many people might be surprised to learn that seventy percent of your immune system cells reside in the gut wall. Gut health and also digestive health are very important for all couples trying to conceive. It is a great help to many people to enhance their digestion. It will aid them in their fertility concerns. An improvement in gut health could actually be the missing link to solving one of the strangest fertility concerns. Digestion impacts your fertility. Your digestive system is in charge of breaking down food. It absorbs and produces nutrients. It also eliminated the toxins that that affect your fertility. Poor gut health and digestion is a very common cause for nutrient deficiencies. It is also responsible for mineral imbalance and also inflammation. Poor digestion can also have an affect on your hormone levels. Your absorption of fat is very important for your overall reproductive health. Every single person suffers from an occasional upset digestive system because of poor food choices we make throughout the day. High stress and minor illness can effect it as well.
- 1There are several signs I need better digestion such as gas/heartburn/ allergies/loose stools and pooping a lot.
- 2Bad digestion hurts thyroid functionality which in turn hurts fertility.
- 3Eating more fiber, taking herbs, eating more cultured and fermented foods and cutting out sugar and gluten can help with gut health and fertility.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How Nattokinase Supports Reproductive Wellness - July 18, 2018
- Truck Drivers, Obstructive Sleep Apnea & DOT Screening - July 18, 2018
- Smoking Down, but Tobacco Use Still a Major Cause of Death, Disease – WHO - July 17, 2018