Women looking to conceive a child but finding it difficult to time their ovulation cycles have found that trial and error was the only choice available. Seeing this problem, Amy, a biologist, has found a solution that gives women a better option than just trial and error. Like many women, Amy had trouble with conception and found nothing available to double check if ovulation had already occurred, so she sought a solution on her own. She invented a test that you can do at home to check your ovulation cycles. There are three hormones involved; estrogen, Luteinizing (LH), and progesterone hormone. The test is simple and involves testing your urine and can be completed in about 5 minutes. Amy explains in more detail on the Youtube video, Ovulation Double Check Campaign, by MFB Fertility LLC.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Pinpointing ovulation times is very difficult for women with irregular cycles.
- 2A new product, test, assists women, who want to conceive, who have irregular cycles, making ovulation times difficult to pinpoint.
- 3The test, potentially available for home use, checks for progesterone, in urine, making it easier for women to assess their ovulation cycles and potentially get pregnant.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Can’t Lose Weight? Your Personality Might Be What’s Holding You Back - October 21, 2017
- Video: Emotional Health – Let’s Talk About PMS - October 21, 2017
- What You Need to Know about Soy and Breast Cancer - October 20, 2017