Vitex is a herb that in the past had a history of being utilized for the suppression of sexual desire in women. Information gathered from clinical use suggests that Vitex is now useful in a number of functions related to fertility. Vitex has been found to aid women in a multitude of aspects related to fertility. One of these functions that Vitex helps with is with the menstrual cycle. Vitex helps women with fertility issues whom may have irregular periods, have more regular menstrual cycles. It also plays a hormonal role. Vitex works on the endocrine system and helps regulate and normalize hormones such as estrogen and progesterone. Yet another use of Vitex, is that it helps women with the luteal phase of the ovulatory cycle. Vitex helps balance or normalize the levels of lutenizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone and this helps regulate the levels of estrogen and progesterone in the menstrual cycle. For women with fibroids, endometriosis, or for those with ovarian cysts Vitex works by improving these conditions by decreasing the amount of estrogen which is a cause of these medical conditions. Lastly, Vitex helps with the symptoms of PMS. Vitex helps decrease symptoms of PMS such as mood changes or changes in skin. Overall, every woman is unique and may require taking the supplement for different durations before the fertility benefits are seen. There are associated side effects however the long term benefits of Vitex exist.
Looking to get pregnant? Vitex may help you start that new life, naturally and without drugs. #HealthStatus
- 1Vitex works with fertility by promoting a better, more regular menstrual cycle.
- 2It works in concert with your hormones, helping to keep estrogen and progesterone in balance.
- 3Thanks to the hormone balance, it can help decrease problems like ovarian cysts and fibroids.
See the original at: http://natural-fertility-info.com/top-5-ways-vitex-boosts-fertility.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Infant Jaundice Common & Treatable - November 18, 2019
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019
- The Many Causes of Hip Pain - November 13, 2019