In Vitro Fertilization or IVF is on the rise as many people experience difficulty becoming pregnant. IVF is a process where the eggs are fertilized outside of the body and then returned to the womb to continue to grow. The process of menstruation and ovulation is described as well as the process of fertilization within the body. There are many steps in this process. The process of IVF is also described in detail. IVF may be used if a woman is having trouble becoming pregnant or if a woman does not have a male partner and requires a sperm donor. There are three procedures in IVF and each are described in detail these steps include: egg removal, fertilization and embryo transfer.
Key Points of Video:
- 1In this video explains a woman productive system and the key point of reproducing in the beginning of the video shows five different parts of the women productive system. the vagina, cervix, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes.
- 2Explains what happens during a woman’s menstrual cycle. A woman releases an egg from her ovaries in order to prepare for ovulation. once the egg is released it enters the fallopian tubes.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- How To Calculate BMI? And What is BMI? - March 18, 2017
- Should You Use the Powerful Wrinkle and Acne Cream That You No Longer Need a Prescription For? - February 18, 2017
- 18 Things Only Other Pregnant Women Will Tell You - February 9, 2017