Receiving a positive diagnosis of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) can be scary, especially if you are not fully aware of the symptoms and dangers that the condition entails. Up to this point, you have probably been through several doctor visits, many tests, and sometimes painful symptoms. The process of getting a firm diagnosis can be just as unsettling as the diagnosis itself, but do not worry, there are treatments that have been proven to help alleviate your symptoms and reduce the risk of the development of more serious health issues.
The reality of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) is that it is a dangerous condition that can lead to a variety of more serious health problems, including heart disease and infertility. This does not mean that your life is over, though the overwhelming process of diagnosis may make you feel as though it is. This does mean that you now need to take control of your health and undergo the treatment options that work best for your condition.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) manifests itself in different ways from one woman to the next, making it a bit difficult for doctors to devise blanket treatments; however, by paying close attention to your body and the symptoms that you experience, you can work with your healthcare professionals to create a treatment system that works for you.
Listed below are some of the steps you should take when treating PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Though this list is by no means comprehensive, it should serve as an informative and valuable starting point.
- Determine whether or not your PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) is caused by Insulin Resistance. A common underlying factor, the resistance of insulin can be treated and the symptoms that you are experiencing can be alleviated.
- Get moving. Though not all women that suffer from this condition are overweight, many experience weight gain as a common symptom. To help improve your overall health and address any insulin issues that you may be experiencing, start an easy exercise routine that falls in line with your physical capabilities.
- Talk with your doctor. Many physicians will recommend starting birth control to regulate menstruation; however, this may not be the best course of action, as it may cause long term problems that are not worth the short term benefits. Make sure that you do your research so that you can make an educated decision in which you are confident.
- Eat a healthier, more balanced diet (especially if your PCOS [Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome] is rooted in Insulin Resistance). Start by cutting back on foods that carry a high glycemic index.
- Consider the treatment of individual symptoms, such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, until your body stabilizes and corrects these issues naturally.
- Incorporate nutraceuticals, which are combinations of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that have been formulated to target specific health needs.
Being diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a scary experience, especially if you have been battling the symptoms of the condition for years on end (as many women have); however, it can also be seen as a positive, life-changing event if you seize the opportunity to improve your health and reverse the condition.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not an easy task, but if you’re able to stick to lifestyle changes you can overcome the condition.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created the PCOS 5-Element System. It’s a process to heal from PCOS using our proprietary 5% Solution™.
So take the next step now by using the links below to learn how to make small changes over time that will transform your life forever. We’re here for you every step of the way.
About Insulite Health PCOS
Insulite Health, a Boulder, Colorado USA based company, is committed to reversing Hormone Imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) – a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with their PCOS 5-Element System – the worlds only complete solution for helping women heal from the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.
Take the PCOS Quiz for a Special Offer!!
Latest posts by Robin Nielsen (see all)
- The Truth About PCOS and Anovulation…How You Can End It! - December 11, 2017
- PCOS and Sleep Apnea – It is Possible to Reverse This Conditions For a Healthy and Vitalized Life - December 6, 2017
- PCOS and High Cholesterol – Get to the Root of The Problem, Improve Your Health and Eliminate Dangerous Symptoms Forever - December 4, 2017