Are you looking for a way to combine improving your health while improving your knowledge and understanding of God’s word? If so, this would be an excellent bible study for you. This book combines a daily bible study with daily health tips called “Health Bites”.
This workbook is a 6 week daily bible study. That focuses on Bible verses and provides health information, tips and specific actions that you are to do in order improve your health. Stephanie Dean is a Christ-follower and dietitian and has melded her knowledge of nutrition and her love of the Lord into an excellent bible study.
Some of the teaching points covered:
- Think of the wonderful colors in God’s rainbow and compare that to the colors of the fruits and vegetables that God has provided.
- Re-learn how God fed the children of Israel while they were wondering in the desert. God provided food but just enough for each day’s satisfaction. Give thanks for God’s provision.
- This study will help you set goals for adjusting your food consumption.
- If weight loss seems overwhelming re-read the message of Haggai “God is with you” and will help you with overwhelming tasks. Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- Galatians 5:13 for you were called to freedom, brothers and sisters; only do not use freedom as an opportunity to indulge your flesh, but through love serve one another.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- A Critical Look at CBD Oil: The Effects and Benefits - March 28, 2018
- CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses & Side Effects - March 2, 2018
- Wheatgrass - October 13, 2017