Having trouble losing those last few pounds but don’t know which part of your diet is holding you back? Ever thought about cutting alcohol out of your diet? Alcoholic beverages add many unwanted calories to your figure with every drink you buy. HealthStatus outlines the calories in your favorite drinks and how they could be adding to your weight-loss problems.
On average, here’s the calorie count in each recommended serving for popular drinks:
- Vodka: 96 calories
- Tequila: 96 calories
- White Wine: 121 calories
- Red Wine: 82 calories
- Rum: 96 calories
- Gin: 96 calories
- Light Beer: 103 calories
- Regular Beer: 153 calories
- Whiskey: 123 calories
- Brandy: 104 calories
- Margarita: 153 calories
- PiÃ±a Colada: 245 calories
- Long Island Ice Tea: 276 calories
Although there are differences between each brand, drinking away calories can be risky!
Make sure you’re making healthy and safe choices when consuming alcohol.
See how little alcohol is required to change the blood alcohol content of your blood stream with HealthStatus’s Blood Alcohol Calculator. Don’t drink and drive, and think about the calories in each drink before you order another one!
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021