We all know the feeling, waking up in the morning not able to function without that first, or third, cup of coffee. Although you think you need it to get jumpstarted on the day, is it messing with your healthy diet and weight loss? HealthStatus outlines the calories in your favorite coffee shop drinks.
In a normal 16 ounce cup, there’s:
- 5 calories in a dark roast
- 90 calories in an iced coffee
- 120 calories in an iced coffee with milk
- 120 calories in a cappuccino
- 240 calories in a coffee Frappuccino
- 250 calories in a vanilla latte
- 370 calories in an espresso Frappuccino
When it comes to coffee shop drinks, it’s best to stick with a normal cup of coffee! The unhealthy choices are apparent; whipped cream, chocolate drizzles, and more.
Drinking your morning cup of coffee doesn’t need to be taken out of your daily routine, but just make sure you keep track of those pesky calories from add-ons, creams, and sugars.
HealthStatus enables people to quickly and easily determine and track the status of their health and health risks. Take charge of your life today!
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021