The author and a co-author wrote a review about a low fat diet that they tried. They received quite a bit of negative responses regarding the diet, especially from people who believe that low carb diets are the best. The author wants to reiterate that not every diet works for every person but each diet does have long-term success stories. If someone finds a diet that works for them, that’s great. Food does not just keep our bodies going, but it is also a social outlet and comfort for some people. People have to actually like the diet they are following so that it is something they can stick to long-term. Long-term changes are necessary to have results last.
[pel_getmldata healthy=’yes’ numrec=3]
- 1A single diet does not work for everyone, but every diet works for someone.
- 2A person must like their chosen diet enough to sustain it.
- 3Someone touting a particular diet as the best solution has an agenda.
every diet out there has its long term success stories
Read the full article at: http://www.weightymatters.ca/2016/09/no-one-diet-works-for-everyone-and.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Body Image & Disordered Eating - February 24, 2018
- Protect Your Eyes When You’re Hitting the Slopes - February 24, 2018
- High Performance Coffee Exists So You Can Survive Mondays - February 23, 2018