Heart problems are a leading cause of death. Clogged arteries are a major risk factor for a heart attack. Make small changes to your diet and increasing the amount you exercise can help reduce your heart attack risk.
Try these foods to help you keep your arteries clear and flowing free:
Asparagus — cholesterol , inflammation
Avocado — full of good fat and helps balance cholesterol
Broccoli — beneficial to blood pressure and lowers cholesterol
Cheese — when not consumed excessively lowers blood pressure
Cinnamon — fights high cholesterol
Cranberries — raises healthy cholesterol
Green Tea — lowers cholesterol
Nuts — healthy fats, lowers cholesterol
Olive Oil — full of good fat and lowers cholesterol
Orange juice – supports healthy blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
Persimmon — full of fiber and healthy sterols – can lower cholesterol
Pomegranate — promotes nitric oxide which aids circulation
Salmon – healthy fats, lowers cholesterol
Seaweed — full of minerals, vitamins, proteins and carotenoids
Turmeric — a spice that can decrease tissue inflammation
Watermelon — widens blood vessels by promoting the production of nitric oxide
Whole Grains — high in fiber which bonds to cholesterol stopping it from clogging arteries.
The many foods that can help you live a longer happier life #HealthStatus
- 1In many countries the leading cause of death is heart problems.
- 2Benefiting from changes in nutrition and diet may lower heart related risks.
- 3Some foods that help reduce heart problems include salmon, oranges, coffee, nuts, persimmon fruit and green tea.
See the original at: https://houseofhealthyfood.com/these-20-foods-naturally-clear-your-arteries-and-protect-you-from-heart-attacks-eat-healthy-and-live-longer
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021