Raw garlic has been proven to have many benefits, some of which are completely unknown to many people. Given the fact that it is very easily grown and very inexpensive, not to mention very tasty, it is really something that no one should be without. The Cancer Institute does not recommend any specific vitamins for the prevention of cancer, but they do recommend garlic.
However, garlic is not just useful for the possible prevention of cancer, it is shown to have reduced diseases of the heart, infections and strokes.
Garlic and Your Heart
Garlic has cardio-protective effects which can help prevent atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, thrombosis and even diabetes. What is amazing is that it can remove plaque buildup in arteries. In a 2016 study 55 patients diagnosed with metabolic syndrome were given aged garlic extract. There was a reduction in the plaque in the arteries supplying blood to the heart. The conclusion was the aged garlic extract can help slow and reverse the early stages of heart disease.
Garlic and Cancer
The National Cancer Institute states that garlic has antibacterial properties that help block the formation of cancer-causing substances, enhance DNA repair and induce cancer cell death. In studies garlic has shown to be effective reducing breast cancer risk and pancreatic cancer risk. There is also some promising data for treating cancer that already exists.
Garlic and High Blood Pressure
Garlic has been shown to lower blood pressure in individuals with high blood pressure similar to prescription medication. Garlic widens blood vessels therefore reducing blood pressure.
Garlic and Infections
Garlic has antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties. A study where people for 12 weeks November to February added garlic supplements were less likely to get a cold or if they did it didn’t last long over a control group.
Garlic has also been shown to be helpful for people who are experiencing hair loss, Alzheimer’s or dementia and those with diabetes. The World Health Organization recommends a daily dose of 2 to 5 grams of fresh garlic per day.
Garlic isn’t just tasty, it’s a tasty weapon in your battle to stay healthy #HealthStatus
- 1Garlic has great benefits and can reduce your risk of breast cancer and pancreatic cancer.
- 2Garlic can even be effective in fighting the common cold.
- 3Garlic supplements are affordable and effective on improving blood artery health.
See the original at: https://draxe.com/7-raw-garlic-benefits-reversing-disease/
Did You Know?
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this product.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- US Hemp Sales Reach Record-Breaking $820M In 2017 - January 14, 2019
- What Does an Eye Twitch Indicate? - January 9, 2019
- How To Help A Child With School Anxiety Sleep Well - January 7, 2019