The modern palate has a pronounced affinity for indulging in our sweet tooth. Sugar is in everything we eat, and often we even add it on purpose to foods or drinks even when they’re already sweet. For this reason, that sugar and the calories it brings are accompanied by a wide array of avoidable health concerns, food science has been looking for sugar alternatives for decades. Ways to satisfy a sweet tooth without needing sugar to do so.
One such sugar substitute is aspartame, but the sugarless sweetener might not be safe. Many are concerned that aspartame can cause cancer or other serious diseases, and with today’s speed of information exchange, even faulty or mere rumored information, aspartame has taken on something of a dark cloud.
The problem with this cancer scare is there are no verified or reliable sources of scientific data that indicate aspartame is a cancer risk. Because of this, many who don’t believe there is anything to be concerned with regarding aspartame consider such accusations to be little more than conspiracy fear mongering.
Another concern with aspartame is that it might have negative effects on the metabolism, and thus lead to diabetes. There are some scattered indications there might be something to this, but nothing conclusive has come out of scientific research on the subject yet.
- 1Aspartame causing cancer has not yet been found to be true by scientists.
- 2Aspartame has been found to cause people to be more hungry.
- 3Aspartame is not recommended in large quantities, but is better for you than sugar.
See the original at: https://www.nutritioninspector.com/aspartame-myths-and-facts/
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of June 15th, 2019 are Here
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee