Herbal medicine has become overshadowed by the flash and appeal of modern science, but herbal remedies do still hold valuable effects that can be utilized to offer relief for a variety of common health concerns. Berberine is the main component of barberry. It’s an alkaloid that possesses a number of beneficial effects, working to counter bacterial activity as well as reduce inflammation. When considering some dermatological problems, berberine is quite effective. Studies conducted on animals reveals berberine can reduce the secretions of the skin’s sebaceous glands. Which are a primary cause of problems with acne.
Properly called acne vulgaris, acne is an inflammation that appears on the skin. When the sebaceous glands produce too much sebum, pores can become clogged. When that occurs, the familiar and unsightly acne can form as skin secretions are unable to leave the body as they normally would. Further, dead skin cells can become trapped in the blocked pores, as can ordinary contaminants such as dirt and dust and pollen or other material, and the acne can begin swelling as the bacterial multiply. For this reason, dermatologists will sometimes turn to antibiotics to deal with acne vulgaris.
Berberine can offer the same results, for the same reason. The anti-bacterial properties of berberine have been shown to have similar effects in treating acne as the modern medications.
Is your acne resisting all efforts to clear it up? Berberine could be the solution you seek. #HealthStatus
- 1Berberine is a common ingredient in herbal medicine because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- 2It is important to assess the viability of natural aids in treating acne because of the side effects of other oral treatments.
- 3A study concluded that Berberine was both safe and effective in treating moderate to severe acne in teenagers.
See the original at: https://blog.muscle-zone.com/berberine-relieves-symptoms-of-acne-vulgaris/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021