Rich holiday meals and sugary snacks can cause stomach troubles that can ruin an otherwise joyous time. Ginger is an effective, cost efficient and natural way to relieve these issues and quickly get back on your feet. Unpeeled ginger, found in your grocery’s produce section, can be stored for up to three weeks in the refrigerator or frozen for six months. Its health benefits are numerous and range from relieving stomach aches and nausea to reducing inflammation associated with arthritis; from assisting with detoxification by improving circulation to reducing congestion from colds and the flu. In addition to the popular ginger snap cookie, ginger can be added to soups, vegetable dishes, salads and even smoothies. A ginger tea or tonic will warm cold nights and boost your immune system.
- 1Natural ingredients can be best for pain remedies if one has chronic pain.
- 2Ginger has many benefits as a pain remedy for chronic conditions.
- 3There are a number of delicious ways to use and serve ginger to help in relieving pain.
Ginger is a warming spice, making it perfect for cold weather soups, stews, cookies, smoothies, and in salad dressings.
Read the full article at: http://culinarytherapyonline.com/discovering-ginger/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019
- The Many Causes of Hip Pain - November 13, 2019
- Clever Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide - November 11, 2019