Spicy food not only tastes good, but it is showing health benefits as well. The two major ingredients found in food such as hot peppers and turmeric are capsaicin and curcumin, respectively. As an example, capsaicin has a thermogenic effect that can help with weight loss. When studied against a control group, the people who ate spicy food actually burned more calories and felt less hungry. Other positive findings include a reduction in pain due to inflammation, decrease in cancer, decrease in blood pressure, an increase in a better mood and an increased help with diabetes. While these are all great benefits of eating spicy food, some spices are still very hard on the GI tract and may need to be moderated or eaten with an absorbing enhancer such as pepper. If the spices normally used are too much, ginger can also be used with some of the same benefits. Please also keep in mind that the source of the spices need to also be taken into consideration. Eating a lot of take out and “fast food” have negative aspects on other parts of your health. Creating spicy meals from scratch is the best way to gain these benefits without doing harm in other areas.
Spicy foods aren’t just good, they can be good for your health; so spice it up to live it up. #HealthStatus
- 1Hot peppers and hot chilies can have a positive impact on blood pressure and blood sugar.
- 2Eating something spicy increases serotonin production which is the hormone that improves your mood.
- 3Spicy food can get your nose running which is great if you are congested. Breathing should never be underrated.
See the original at: https://www.nutritioninspector.com/benefits-of-spicy-food/
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of June 16th, 2019 are Here
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee